Legal advice and defense of PUBLIC EMPLOYEES: public officials, civil servants and ordinary employees, statutory and eventual staff, temporary staff.
- Access to Civil Service: Challenge to the selection processes to the Public Administration: internal promotion, job mobility professional carreer, provision of work posts, etc.
- Disciplinary proceedings.
- Professional and judicial actions for the judiciary and administrative solution of conflicts, either individual or collective.
- To claim an amount.
- Labour and family conciliation.
- Violation of fundamental rights: workplace harassment (mobbing), discrimination or violation of the right to equality, etc.
- Medical negligences.
- Injuries in outdoor public areas.
- Malfunctioning of Public Services.
- Irregularities in the Administration of Justice.
- State Qua Legislature.
Intervention and defence in sanctions proceeding (through an administrative and/or a judicial procedure) in the area of:
- Traffic and Road Safety
- Public entertainment events
- Data Protection
- Urban Planning
Advice on the different procedures for contracting staff in Public Sector (building works, Public Services management, services, supply and collaboration between public and private sectors.
Administrative resources and contentious administrative proceeding